Insanely sane… Surviving qualmless.

Insanely sane… Surviving qualmless.
I'm not a perfect person, But I never meant to do those things; And so I have to say before I go, That I just want myself to know. I've found out a reason for me,; To change who I used to be A reason to start over new, and the reason is you. I've found a reason to show, A side of me you didn't know; A reason for all that I do, Before I let you go...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ENDed.



The call ended abruptly.

As suddenly as it had come,

The dreams had come to an end.

And ultimately.

 

The ending had been awaited for.

Releasing a long deep sigh,

I had been holding it for months.

I sank.

 

Things kept coming back.

They disturbed me intermittently,

Today safely treasured in unreachable realms.

All memories.

 

It had been for days together.

The crusade had razed within me,

The hangovers continued.

No, not me.

 

The end was slow.

Creeping into me,

Crawling all over me.

It crashed.

 

Dazed had I been.

A battered loser.

It was time to face it,

I looked up from myself.

The truth.

 

9.59pm. 13th Feb. 2009.



Please do read and comment on my efforts if you find this post popping up anywhere near you :P

2 comments:

Opaque said...

Staggering! I loved this one! Great job! Honest, intense expressions here! I love the shades of grey/black here! Being judgemental and harsh on oneself... hmm, interesting! Well done, you! Keep writing!!!

Diya said...

@ Brosereview
You are my best criic :)
Than you verry mucch :)