Insanely sane… Surviving qualmless.

Insanely sane… Surviving qualmless.
I'm not a perfect person, But I never meant to do those things; And so I have to say before I go, That I just want myself to know. I've found out a reason for me,; To change who I used to be A reason to start over new, and the reason is you. I've found a reason to show, A side of me you didn't know; A reason for all that I do, Before I let you go...

Monday, March 30, 2009

The first shower.


The afternoon presented forth a dark sky which prophesied an oncoming storm and a promise of rain. The thought was welcome after the hot sweltering heat of the day. The first drops of rain in this summer. Although the previous day I had heard people talking about the rain in the early morning… unfortunately I was till then floating in the world of blissful sleep, so just dint have the scope to witness the first shower. So it was indeed my first welcome shower in this season! I sat beside the window waiting for it to come down and give us relief from the heat. The storm seemed to be brewing up menacingly, but nothing happened until I fell asleep. Waking up in the evening I saw that the rain had not occurred even now. As I was preparing to sit down to study, it came… the pitter patter as if a hundred babies were prancing about in joy. Overjoyed I ran to the window and stretched my hand out. A few drops fell on it and an euphoric feeling swept through me as if my sins were flowing out of me to my hand into the water. I sat by the window side sofa and enjoyed the heavenly feeling of the spray coming in and spraying on my face.

It was wonderful… Simply wonderful…!

 

1.49am, 30th March.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its really good actually good would be an under statement.....
IMPRESSIVE is d only thing whch is coming on my nimd rite nw.....
gr8 work....keep it up.....

Diya said...

@ Debrajda
Thanxxxx very muccch :)